By using our Services, you're agreeing to be bound by these Terms, and to review our Privacy and Acceptable Use policies. If you're using our Services for an organization, you're agreeing to these Terms on behalf of that organization.
Users have the right to the following under use of drive bird on the principles defined in the Terms and Conditions of Use and the generally binding provisions of law:
Our Services let you share Your Stuff with others, so please think carefully about what you share.
- To download files from the Site which have been uploaded to the Site by themselves or by other users in accordance with the available functionality of the Site, with stipulation that the user has the right to free-of-charge download of files not exceeding "X"MB (see dashboard for quota) in size, as well as their own files (files uploaded by a user who has registered and activated his/her account on DriveBird Network denoted by a user login).
- To upload files and provide descriptions thereof in accordance with the Site's available functionality, provided that the maximum size of the user's private files cannot exceed xxMB;
- To place links to the Site or to files uploaded to the Site on other sites or web pages, on discussion forums or any other web services and to make such links publically available on the internet in any other manner (e.g. via e-mail, instant messaging services).
- If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
- You're responsible for your conduct, Your Stuff and you must comply with our Acceptable Use Policy. Content in the Services may be protected by others' intellectual property rights. Please don't copy, upload, download or share content unless you have the right to do so.
- We may review your conduct and content for compliance with these Terms and our Acceptable Use Policy. With that said, we have no obligation to do so. We aren't responsible for the content people post and share via the Services.
- Please safeguard your password to the Services, make sure that others don't have access to it, and keep your account information current.
- Our Services are not intended for and may not be used by people under the age of 13. By using our Services, you are representing to us that you're over 13